Dunes Golf Agadir - Morocco - Golf 27 holes - Golf Courses in Agadir - Agadir Golf Academy
GOLF COURSE LES DUNES AGADIR MOROCCO
Located at 10km from Agadir, the internationnally well known 27 holes golf course les Dunes was created in 1991 and stretches in 252 acres. Its marvellous undulating courses are punctuated with 4 lakes and lined with a typical Moroccan vegetation such as eucalyptus, genets, tamaris and palm-trees. The three outstanding 9 holes par 36 (8614 yards) are ranked among the bests courses in Africa.
The talented designer Cabell B. Robinson follower of Robert Trent Jones, created in order to delight beginners and experienced golfers three 9 holes full of surprises.
- Eucalyptus course (par 36, 2856 yards)
- Oued course (par 36, 2805 yards)
- Tamaris course (par 36) 2903 yards)
Agadir benefits from an oceanic climate with temperate winters and one of the coolest summers in Morocco . The golf course les Dûnes happens to be one of the new golfic destination in Morocco in which it remains pleasing to play all year long.
- Club house with a pro-shop
- Bar and restaurant with a panoramic terrace
- 229 yards driving range
- Putting and pitching green
- Rental facilities for half and completes series , buggy hire
- Private and group lessons, clinics.
Golf les Dunes - Chemin Oued Souss 80000 Agadir Maroc - Tél : + 212 (0)5 28 83 46 90 Fax +212 (0)528 83 46 49 firstname.lastname@example.org